March 29, 2009

Kittens

There were 2 kittens outside of the house today.

Both are black and white and they are just barely old enough to walk/run. They are really cute.

I have a huge soft-spot for cats.

I have been watching them off and on today.

Someone else came back home and the kittens were being really friendly to these people. They pushed the kittens away and one guy was stomping his feet at them.

One of the kittens follow these people and later I heard 2 loud stomps and that kitten hasn't come back.

I have too much imagination and too much of a soft-spot for cats that I am worried about the kitten and hate that guy now.

Hopefully, I am imagining too much and they are ok.

I cannot take a pet now. Siew does not care for cats and really we should not have any pets at all until we're settled, and perhaps not even then.

I need to distract myself or I will get depressed thinking about the cats that I used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment