February 11, 2010

Baby Scans

Siew is getting bigger. Soon she will have an outtie!

The baby is very active! I did not think that the fetus would move around so much, but this wee one is constantly flexing its legs and arms!

I am still worried about being a father, but I am looking forward to it as well. I know a lot of random crap that will be fun to teach!

We have a lot of planning to do still. We need to get a car-seat, stroller, baby-bed, etc. but we are getting there.

Anyway, here are the pictures. The first picture is a normal scan. The second is a special scan that shows in 3D what the baby looks like. It really really has Siew's face!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. BABY. . . WHAT?! OH MY LORD, congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

    Does Alex know? I have to go tell him. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, no, he doesn't. I haven't sent him the link to my blog yet . . .
    Doing that now.

    ReplyDelete