September 5, 2010

I am so 1337 it hurts!

A friend of mine and I used to write messages on scraps of paper at our work place in Leet code. We had lots of fun making our versions as complicated as possible. I got to be pretty good at that.

I can even type in Leet pretty fast. Here is an example:

J00 4r3 |\|0|/\| r34di|\|g 4|\| 3><4|\/|p13 0p|-| |\/|j p3r50|\|41 \/3r5i0|\| 0p|-| 1337!

Translation for those of you who cannot, yet, read Leet:

You are now reading an example of my personal version of Leet!

What makes me suddenly write about this? Well, when I looked at my Gmail account today I saw the following information at the bottom of the page:

You are currently using 1337 MB (17%) of your 7494 MB.

So, I am using Leet megabytes! I am so bad-ass!

Note: This may not be amusing to everyone, some of you may not understand what the hell I am talking about and why. Please go here and read to learn what Leet means.

Note 2: Here is another definition of Leet. . . in Leet. (this made me laugh when I read it).

Note 3: This is my 200th blog post!

5 comments:

  1. I always thought it was funny that, not only could you write complete sentience out in leet, but it was at a very high pace.

    You sir roxzors them leets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camtron,

    Everyone has to have some skills, too bad this is the only one that I have!

    I typed this in Leet. . but blogger does not allow some of the characters I use to replace words in comments!

    You r0><><0r5 more computer skills than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so funny. . .I just noticed at work that one of the passwords was in leet. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leet, it's everywhere you want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot coming from you.

    ReplyDelete