December 25, 2008

Arena Maximus rounds III and IV

Huey came back today.

Tonight four of us played two rounds of AM. It was a lot of fun!

I got this because it's something a little more interesting than Monopoly is for our youngest brother. He is enjoying it. :-)

Later we'll start adding the optional magic rules to the game.

Today was the last day of exams for the month. I'm off work tomorrow, 12-25, and then I have a few activities for the end of the month on Friday. After that I am free until January 5th when the new semester begins.

I'm looking forward to our trip to Thailand during this break. I haven't really been to Thailand and look forward to seeing a new place and spending time with my beautiful wife.

Goodnight everyone.

Oh, and BAH HUM BUG!

*****Nevermind that we bought small gifts for our family here.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment