December 26, 2008

My own board game

I have an idea that popped into my head for a board game of my own that has cyborgs as its topic.

I have a lot of the basics worked out already. It will take a bit to make everything but I think it should be faster than me trying to write my story ideas into stories.

I had another story idea the other day that would be really interesting. . . I guess that means I should try to at least make it into a short story. *sigh*

Anyway, I think I can work on the game on my upcoming vacation to a certain degree. I'll keep a pad and paper with me to write out details, component ideas, etc.

Today's the last day of school for the month and year. The students are supposed to bring in breakfast foods from their own countries and share with one another. We have no classes, only "graduation" ceremonies today.

Maybe I am boring, but I think that this school attempts too many activities. The students are mostly 18-25. They shouldn't need activities to help them stay focused.

Oh well, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment