March 22, 2009

Duneons and Dragons

Last night I ran an adventure for Siew and her youngest brother.

They had fun but said the combat parts took too long. I'll see what I can do to shorten that up so they can enjoy the game more.

If we can get things so they're both enjoying it then perhaps we can run a regular campaign. That should be stress relieving for all involved, and fun. Later we can drag Siew's youngest sister into the game as well. Mwa hahahahahahaha.

After we got our printer back from Samsung I decided to test it thoroughly. I printed about 150 pages of a book that has color images and text alike. It did a good job and is behaving nicely.

Printing that book ate up a lot of toner, even with me always printing in draft mode to save toner. But it was a lot cheaper than buying it!

There is a copy-shop nearby that has the equipment to put a plastic binder on print materials. We had them bind it for us. It cost 3.50 ringgit.

All in all I think it cost about 35 ringgit for toner, paper and binding. That's nto bad considering that the hardbound book from MPH is 135 ringgit.

No comments:

Post a Comment