April 29, 2010

Rhythm

Since Siew is staying in Penang I feel like the rhythm of my life was completely disturbed.

I have a lot of adjusting to do. I have been spoiled by Siew. She has always helped by taking care of the house, preparing my lunch, washing clothes, preparing something for dinner or things for me to cook straight away when I get back. I already appreciated what she did for me, but I did not realize how much her help helped me on a daily basis.

Now I barely have time. I get back late, have to cook, try to relax, try to sleep (which I was never good at, but now it is a bit worse), I TRY to get up and get something for breakfast (I pretty much never eat breakfast anyway, yeah, I know I should) and TRY to make something for lunch. . . but there is not enough time.

It all comes back to rhythm. Once I get my daily rhythm restored, then I will be able to manage everything.

I guess it is all kind of like riding a bicycle and hitting a bump that knocks your feet off the pedals. You are still moving, but now you do not have control anymore. Until I can get my feet on the pedals again I am floundering wondering what the hell is going on and why all of the bumps in the road are hurting my ass all of a sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment