September 1, 2013

Getting Back into Things and Future Plans

Tonight I went back to Bujinkan. It's not the first time, but this time I want to make it a regular thing. You see, I have a plan. I want a blackbelt. I've never earned one, and I want one.

There is more to it than just "I want one." There's also a potential. The potential to earn money. We might need to move back, probably will do so, to the States or even to another country. Work situations there are not really that great, so I might need an extra "weapon" to earn money. That's where a blackbelt comes in. I can teach people and earn something.

So, here's my plan. I need to practice hard, earn some rank and get to where I am competent to teach people Bujinkan. I ALSO want to find and study Tai Chi. Tai Chi is something that many people, of differing ages, want to learn. I can teach one and explain that I also teach the other. More earning potential.

Not only can I, eventually, use this skill-set to earn money, but it is something that I love, and it has the added benefit in regards to my physical health.

Now to work hard and keep focused... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment