February 11, 2010

New shoes

Siew and I found a good deal on some shoes.

Eepro (a local brand) at Jusco on clearance. They cost 52 Ringgit.

I have had a problem with a lot of sports shoes feeling weird on my left foot. I do not know what is up with my left foot. When I look at the shoe itself I can see that it has a sort of twist to it. Even though I check the shoes before I buy them, almost all of the sports shoes I get have this same strange cant to them.

I am not sure if it is my foot, the way I walk, or my luck with shoes. Hopefully this pair does not hurt my foot like some other shoes have.

The pair of shoes that I had that were stolen did not have this problem anywhere near the degree that past shoes have had.

I think my boss still feels guilty that my shoes were stolen and intends to buy me a pair of replacement shoes.

It was not her fault that someone stole my shoes. I will not say no if she gives me shoes, but I won't be bothered if she does not buy me shoes. It is not her responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment